The Barn Annexe, Wales
Cefn-Yr-Allt, Crickadarn, Powys, Wales LD2 3AJ, UK
Before you book
- We are sorry, but we can't accept dogs (we have cats, and there are sheep nearby).
- The person making the booking must be at least eighteen years old.
- The Barn Annexe isn't suitable for children less than about two years old, since the first few steps of the stairs are open on one side: see this photo.
- Sorry, but we can't host stag parties or hen parties.
- The Barn Annexe is a non-smoking property.
- You'll be travelling along single-track roads to get here, so look out for passing places and take care. The last part of your journey is along a track which can be muddy: you'll need to take extra care on this track if you drive a sports car with limited ground clearance, or a motorbike with smooth tyres.
- Note that you will need to climb stairs, since the Barn Annexe has two floors. There are two flights of stairs, with a half-landing between.
Booking the Barn Annexe
Or you can use one of the booking agencies below.